- In 2019, District Councilor Andrea Campbell’s office partnered with DND to tour some of these lots with residents, developers, and potential funders to get people dreaming about what could be.
- In 2019-2020 they partnered with Wentworth architect students who engaged with the community about the history and hopes for the future along Blue Hill Ave
- In 2020 DND hosted a series of virtual community meetings to gain feedback on what people would like to see in these spaces
- Earlier this year, her office and the Greater Mattapan Neighborhood Council (GMNC) collaborated with DND to create a request for proposals that felt more accessible to contractors and business owners from the Dorchester and Mattapan Area.
- After several months of an open RFP and two workshops which brought in other organizational partners, 6 proposals were submitted for YOUR review!