Monday, January 6, 2020 | 6:30 PM – 8 PM
Mildred Community Center, Mattapan
- Introduction of Board GMNC Members
- Review/approve minutes of the 12/2/19 Council Minutes
Presenter – Lori Nelson, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Boston
- Focus on the progress to date of the Resiliency Program and how the results are affecting current City efforts and programs throughout Greater Mattapan.
Presenter – Star Laws, Department of Neighborhood Development (DND)
- Discuss the upcoming property disposition process for four (4) city-owned parcels of vacant land located at 30 – 36 Mildred Ave, Mattapan (WARD 18, ASSESSOR’S PARCELS 00808-000, 00807-000, 00806-000 AND 00805-000). WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO ATTEND THIS MEETING AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK FOR THE DEVELOPMENT GUIDELINES TO BE USED IN THE UPCOMING REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP).
- January 3: Amplify Latinx: Three Kings Day Celebration at MFA First Fridays
- January 4: 8th Annual Women’s Conference by A Maven’s World
- January 11: Greater Mattapan Nbhd Assn Meeting (TBA)
- January 20: 50th Anniversary Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Breakfast